* Multi-pricing-each selection from $0.00 to $99.99.
* Digital display of price, credit, and sold out.
* 2 second product delivery guaranteed
* MDB control system.
* Full escrow of deposit until vend.
* Columns 1-4 ea. have capacity of 62 cans
* Columns 5-8 each have a capacity of 32 cans. Total: 376 cans
* 8 columns.
* Operation - electric, NAMA, UL and UL-C Listed
* Electrical - 120 volts; 60Hz; 12 amperes
Aside from being the most reliable and operator-friendly, Royal's
electronic control board makes its models superior to the others
manufactured by Dixie Narco and Vendo within the same time frame, and
now priced similarly as used. The Royal control board provides a key
function, a "positive vend system", also known as a "guaranteed
delivery system". A delivery chute sensor detects a product as it is
delivered (meaning the vend cycle was completed and the customer
received their beverage). In the event a beverage is not delivered, the
machine will automatically make another attempt to deliver the beverage
and, if it is unable to, will instruct the customer to make another
selection by way of its digital display. Dixie and Vendo models will
simply keep a customer's money and provide no beverage, generating
service calls and customer refunds. Also, the manner in which the Royal
design dispenses product is less likely to jam. (Product jams are
normally due to damaged product containers and loading errors) Jams
happen now and then but less often in the Royal.
Drop’s VendingP.O. Box 591Mokena, Il 60448Phone: (815) 530-0027
Your Coin is our Command!